Springpoint has taken significant proactive measures to protect those who live and work in our communities and offices against the spread of infectious diseases, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Visit here to learn more about the Springpoint response. These measures have included takeout and delivery meal service, socially distanced activities, and vaccine clinics at each of our Life Plan Communities.
At Springpoint Living at Manalapan, our community will incorporate the following features to assist with infection control and social distancing:
- Bipolar ionization for Rooftop Unit (RTU) and Energy Recovery Unit (ERU) that supply heat/air conditioning to commons areas.
- Hands-free faucets in common area restrooms, activity rooms, and medical rooms
- Hand-wash sink in the bistro near the front entrance
- Consideration to be given to the furnishings to ensure they can create social distance and be easily cleaned
- Bio-protection treatment
- Rapid testing for COVID-19 (results within minutes)
Where your loved one lives matters. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes from knowing their safety and security are our top priorities.